Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Quick Run Down

Just a few of the things the girls have been up to since my last post:
  • Running
  • Drawing
  • Spinning in circles
  • Dancing
  • Singing
  • Zipping (They spent a good week a little before Christmas zipping and unzipping their PJs)
  • Climbing
  • Putting puzzles together.
  • Building towers. (Mostly Taylor)
  • Knocking down towers. (Mostly Leah.)
  • Riding/rocking on their unicorns. (I'll see if I can find a picture and post later.)
  • No fear of going up or down the stairs. (Together, alone, during the day, in the dark, with and without us anywhere near them) Did I mention the girls REALLY like heading upstairs when their parents have no plans to be on the upper level? *chuckle*
  • Talking in sentences.
  • Problem solving. (Which occasionally serves to create problems for Mom & Dad - but is impressive and entertaining nonetheless).
  • Asserting our independence & steadfastly sticking to our opinions on everything from which shirt to wear to which fruit we'd like to eat at lunch. (Don't know where that comes from, I think I'll blame their Dad.) LOL
  • Reciting favorite books & rhymes.
  • Picture reading.
  • Hearing and comprehending waaaaaaaaay more than I'd like them too sometimes. LOL
I know I'm forgetting stuff, but at least this is a start. :)

No comments: